The SeaCatch Wireless Video Security System is a battery-powered video surveillance system. The system allows property owners to secure even the most remote locations: cabins in the woods, boats, RVs, vacant properties, construction sites, and much more. SeaCatch can work off-grid and communicates through GSM, like your cell phone. It can also withstand extreme temperatures, as low as -20˚F. It is compact, portable and very easy to set up.
System features include:
- Integrated IP Ethernet – GPRS modems
- No AC power required (GPRS only)
- Completely wireless
- Infrared illumination up to 30 feet
- Full-RF supervision
- Military-grade RF
- Up to 19 user codes/badges
- Auto arm/disarm on 7-day schedule
- Opening/closing reports by user
- Exit/entry delays
- Tamper alerts
Thanks to SeaCatch Wireless Video, you may now secure any piece of property.
For more information on SeaCatch,click here.To request a quote,