Our monitoring station is located in our Rockport facility. The station is designed to meet the rigid standards required to maintain an Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listing. From our Rockport location, we provide customers with reliable monitoring 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. While many alarm dealers mention that they provide monitoring for their customers, they usually subcontract to large, wholesale monitoring companies out-of-state. With Seacoast Security, you can rest assured that your alarm system is monitored by our local monitoring center that understands you and your needs.
Through our monitoring system, we offer:
- Basic alarm system monitoring
- Open and Closing Services
- Emailed activity reports
- BoldNet Access
- Medical alert monitoring
- Elevator phone monitoring
- Water level and power supervision monitoring
- Low Temperature and Furnace Failure monitoring
- Remote access control management
- SeaNet Mesh Radio Monitoring
- SeaCatch Video Alarm System Monitoring with video clip emails
Central Station Manager
Kim started working for Seacoast Security in Sept 1986. She was hired as a part time dispatcher in the monitoring station. Throughout her time here at Seacoast she has been promoted up through the levels of Central Station reaching her current status of Central Station Manager. Kim enjoys working with the customers, making sure all their monitoring needs are met. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family, especially her new grandson, and also loves to travel.